Sacramento Plastic Surgery Patient Resources
Turn over a new leaf and reveal a more youthful, rejuvenated you. At Kaufman & Clark Plastic Surgery, our philosophy is to listen carefully to your concerns and use our team approach to best achieve the results you desire. Drs. Kaufman and Clark and their team of nurses and aestheticians provide a full array of surgical, laser, and non-surgical treatments to patients in Sacramento, Folsom, Roseville, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay. Because of our broad experience with multiple treatment modalities, we are uniquely suited to design an individualized treatment plan to best meet your goals.
This treatment plan often includes surgical options in addition to a home skin care program and non-surgical therapies. We strive to achieve a revitalized, refreshed appearance, and our leaf logo reflects our commitment to beautiful and natural results. From breast enhancement to facial rejuvenation to abdominoplasty and other body contouring procedures, the board certified plastic surgeons at Kaufman & Clark Plastic Surgery are committed to compassionate, confidential, state-of-the-art care that exceeds your expectations.
For men and women who have achieved significant weight loss, plastic surgery with us in Sacramento can represent even more than the opportunity to enhance or rejuvenate. It can put the finishing touches on a life-changing journey; re-draping your skin to fit the new shape you've worked so hard to attain. Learn more at our new Web site developed exclusively for the weight loss community: www.afterobesity.com. There you can learn more about special surgical considerations related to your physique and overall health, how to choose a plastic surgeon and cost considerations as well as details about the most popular procedures for post-weight loss patients.
To find out more about the cosmetic surgery procedures we offer at our Sacramento area plastic surgery offices, contact our board certified Sacramento plastic surgeons, or click to request a cosmetic consultation.
Medical Association Websites
- www.Surgery.org (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- www.PlasticSurgery.org (America Society of Plastic Surgery)
- www.AMWA.org (American Medical Women’s Association)
- www.AMA-ASSN.org (American Medical Association)
- www.CaliforniaPlasticSurgeons.org (California Society of Plastic Surgery)
- www.MedBd.Ca.gov (California Medial Board)
Plastic Surgery Patient Resources
Breast Cancer Resources
Medical Centers of Excellence
- www.StanfordHospital.com (Stanford University Medical Center)
- www.MercyFolsom.org (Mercy Folsom Hospital)
- www.JaneIredale.com (Mineral Make-up)
- www.Obagi.com (Medical Grade Skin Care)
- www.SkinCeuticals.com (Medical Grade Skin Care)
- www.DermaSweep.com (Microdermabrasion)
- www.Syneron.com (Aurora Laser for IPL/Skin Rejuvenation)
- www.Lumenis.com (Light Sheer Laser for hair removal)