Once you have chosen cosmetic surgery, choosing the right plastic surgeon becomes a matter of great importance.
Dr. Davis completed his residency in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Stanford University Medical Center and is proud to be board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. After practicing for many years in the Bay Area, Dr. Davis has chosen private practice to allow him to provide the most personal and individualized patient care. He has extensive experience in all areas of plastic surgery and is committed to achieving beautiful and natural results for his patients.
Dr. Davis grew up in New England and graduated magna cum laude from Colby College in Waterville, Maine. He then moved to Rochester, NY to attend medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
Prior to joining The Natural Result / Center for Aesthetic Artistry, Dr. Davis was the Associate Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose, CA, where he was also a staff surgeon in the regional burn center. During that time he served as affiliated faculty to Stanford University as a clinical instructor teaching surgical residents. In 2015 he was extremely proud to be recognized as “Teacher of the Year.”
More Than a Talented Surgeon
Dr. Davis has a passion for helping underserved populations and has served with Medical Missions for Children on several surgical missions. He is also a volunteer surgeon for ReSurg International.
When not in the office, Dr. Davis loves spending time with his wife, Leah, and their two young children, Flynn and Margot. When time allows, he also enjoys cooking, cycling, and playing golf.
10 Fun Facts About
- 01I have completed 2 half Ironman triathlons. I still enjoy riding my bike when I have time, but now it’s mostly with my son in the bike seat.
- 02I grew up in New England. I definitely miss the summers and falls, not so much the winters!
- 03My favorite live entertainment is stand-up comedy. Someday I hope to become courageous enough to try a comedy open mic night.
- 04My wife is a genetic counselor, and we met while working at Stanford about 10 years ago.
- 05When I was a kid, I wanted to be a magician. I still love a good card trick!
- 06My most favorite car that I’ve had was a ‘98 Toyota 4runner.
- 07I’ve been a fan of “Survivor” since the first season. I’d love to be a contestant on the show.
- 08My first job was at Jake’s Seafood as a dishwasher and prep cook. Then I waited tables during the summers in high school and college.
- 09I’ve grown a mustache for Movember the past 4 years. I’m a ringer for Ned Flanders.
- 10I’m a foosball junkie.