Once you have chosen cosmetic surgery, choosing the right plastic surgeon becomes a matter of great importance.
A native Californian, Dr. Daly completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California Berkeley before attending and graduating from medical school at the University of California, Irvine. While in medical school, she maintained her interest in and appreciation for art and published multiple articles on sculpture and art history. Dr. Daly completed a research fellowship at Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School during which she presented her scientific findings on optimizing surgical wound healing at national meetings.
She completed a six-year residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Massachusetts, during which she received extensive training in all aspects of plastic surgery. At the conclusion of her residency training in Massachusetts, she returned to California to complete a fellowship and clinical instructorship in Microsurgery and Complex Reconstructive Surgery at Stanford University.
Beyond her career as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Daly is a mother to two children and married to an orthopedic surgeon. She loves spending time with her family, exploring the outdoors, houseplants, and enjoys a chai latte or a craft IPA beer.
10 Fun Facts About
- 01I was in a sorority in college - I'm an Alpha Chi Omega (AXO)
- 02I got married in Yosemite.
- 03My husband is a hand surgeon.
- 04I love chai tea.
- 05I was a Future Farmers of America State Champion in high school.
- 06I love horror movies.
- 07I could spend all day in a museum.
- 08I lived in Rome for 6 months.
- 09I used to pole vault, my PR was 11 feet.
- 10My favorite drink is a New England style IPA beer.