The skincare products you use can have a significant impact on the quality of your complexion. At Kaufman Plastic Surgery, our team is dedicated to helping you enhance your natural beauty through rejuvenating skincare. Our patients can choose from various facial treatments and products to invigorate dull, dry, blemished or aging skin.
Need a product refill or a new supply? We will send it to you! Just give our office a call at 916-983-9895. If you can’t make it into the office to get your products, we are happy to mail them out to you with an additional charge for shipping.
Why Choose Us
- We understand that any decision affecting your appearance is personal. That’s why we make it a priority to customize our approach to each individual patient.
- Kaufman Plastic Surgery embraces innovation and technology, offering only the most cutting-edge, scientifically-tested products, treatments and techniques for the best possible outcome.
- The high volume of treatments we perform ensures that we have the experience and skills to deliver optimal cosmetic results.
- With nearly 10 years as an active presence in the Sacramento community, our practice is known for delivering outstanding results.
What to Expect
We offer a number of customized skin care solutions for your unique needs. At Kaufman Plastic Surgery, we want to help you bring the best out of your natural appearance with our revitalizing skincare options.
- Our deep pore cleansing facial is perfect for any client experiencing acne breakouts. Botanicals in the Phyto Corrective Gel help to heal acne, while the Clarifying Clay Masque draws out impurities and oils that can be harmful to the skin. The combination of products helps to reduce oil without drying. Treatment lasts approximately one hour.
- Our customized facial is developed by our medical aesthetician to fit your specific skin needs. Treatment is approximately one hour.
- Our acne treatment is designed for the treatment of inflamed, irritated and acne-prone skin. This treatment includes a detoxifying masque and soothing corrective and protective products. The products used are ideal for sensitive skin types that may not respond as well to harsher products. Treatment is approximately 45 minutes.
- The Blue Peel is an in-office chemical peel procedure performed by our professionally trained specialists to help reveal younger, healthier-looking skin one layer at a time. Depending on the strength and depth of the peel, you will experience light swelling following the procedure. Within 2 to 3 days, your skin will begin to peel. This peeling continues over the next several days. Your skin should be fully healed within 7 to 10 days.
- The Blue Peel Radiance is a quick and easy salicylic acid-based peel that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion. It provides instant results and can improve a range of skin concerns, including photodamage and rough skin tone. Get tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use, and schedule 4 to 6 peels for the best overall results.
- Our 10% TCA Peel includes both the VI Peel and the Perfect Peel. TCA stands for (trichloroacetic acid), and this peel might be more familiar to you as a “medium” chemical peel, which provides more dramatic results than a light chemical peel without the extended recovery time of deep peels. This peel can be used to treat any area of the body and takes only minutes to complete.
DermaSweep™ MD Multilevel Skin Resurfacing System
This revolutionary system combines brush tip exfoliation, topical solutions and vacuum pressure for a precise and comfortable skin treatment. DermaSweep™ features a closed system with a variable level vacuum pump that gently lifts the skin as the bristles “sweep away” the dead surface layer in a precise and controlled manner. The procedure is customized depending on skin type, desired level of exfoliation and ideal results.
Although the best results can be seen after a series of treatments, most patients notice skin improvements even after the initial treatment.
The DermaSweep™ MD system is ideal for:
- Reducing fine lines
- Improving hyperpigmentation
- Smoothing out uneven skin texture
- Improving sun damage
- As a pre-photodynamic therapy treatment
- Minimizing acne
- Healing surgical scars
- Improving overall skin health
Using advanced black light technologies, our facial topography system highlights different types of skin for easy diagnosis. Our medical aesthetician will view your face through a window and interpret your primary skin issues. A skin analysis is important for the early detection of sun damage which can cause drastic signs of aging if not treated appropriately.
This hyaluronic acid-based skincare solution hydrates the surface layer of your skin, with the potential to erase signs of aging. The treatment combines three active ingredients:
- Resilient Hyaluronic Acid: Teoxane patented RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) Technology
- Restructuring Ingredients: A unique combination of 8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, 2 minerals and 1 vitamin
- Novhyal Biotech-G: A natural, revitalizing ingredient obtained by biotechnology
With the help of Teoxane, your complexion can become brighter, smoother and better hydrated.
ZO Skin Health
Dr. Zein Obagi, a world-renowned skin health expert, started this new product line to take professional skincare solutions to a higher level. We stock many helpful, high-quality products from ZO including therapeutic treatment products and daily skincare solutions to create and maintain healthy skin. These products, based on the latest advances in skin therapy, can provide continuous skin health for people with all skin types and of all ages. You can see the full line in our office or shop online!
Obagi is a line of specialized prescription-strength skin health products designed to prevent and improve common skin disorders. The Obagi family of skincare products offers solutions for issues such as photo damage, hyperpigmentation, acne vulgaris and rosacea.
Your Treatment Appointment
Prior to your skin care treatment, you will have a brief consultation with a skin care specialist who will help identify your needs. As you discuss your skin concerns and goals, we may recommend additional medical spa services to meet your needs and preferences.
Recovery & Results
The exact recovery process and results will vary depending on the customized approach developed by your medical aesthetician. Following your skin care treatment, you should notice an improvement in your primary skin concerns. Some procedures are most effective after a series of treatments, while combining treatments or products may provide a more comprehensive skin care approach.
Please call us at 916-983-9895 to schedule an appointment or request a consultation online.