Breast augmentation from our plastic surgery practice can give you fuller, shapelier breasts for a more balanced figure along with the confidence you deserve. We’re a leader in breast implant surgery in the Sacramento area and we invite you to see for yourself why so many women like you have chosen us for breast enhancement.
Please call us at 916-983-9895 to schedule an appointment and visit our Folsom, CA plastic surgery office in person.
Why Choose Us
- At Kaufman Plastic Surgery, we understand that moving forward with any cosmetic procedure is a big decision. We focus on helping you make the choices that are right for you.
- Our plastic surgery practice has served patients throughout the greater Sacramento area for over a decade. We’re an established presence in the community.
- We perform a high volume of breast augmentation procedures every year. Surgical experience is a major factor in your final results.
- Dr. David Kaufman has a depth of experience in performing both surgical and nonsurgical procedures.
- Cosmetic innovation is important to us. We offer our patients access to the latest tools and techniques for an even better outcome. For example, Vectra 3D Imaging gives women considering breast surgery another way to feel confident about their options at our practice. This technology allows us to show you what a variety of implants could look like on your own body.
What to Expect
Many women feel self-conscious about having small breasts, or feel that their figure looks underdeveloped or less feminine than curvier women. Breast enlargement can enhance your natural shape to bring out the best in your body and give you a more proportionate appearance. We understand that breast augmentation isn’t the perfect answer for every woman, so we’ll listen to all your concerns to ensure you’re making the decision that can best help you meet your personal cosmetic goals.
The best candidates for breast augmentation surgery are women who are physically and psychologically healthy and who have realistic expectations about their results. In some cases, women with drooping or sagging breasts may see better results by including a breast lift in addition to getting breast implants.
In addition to increasing breast size overall, silicone or saline breast implants can also improve balance in asymmetrical breasts, or help boost deflated breasts after pregnancy as part of a mommy makeover. Women often choose breast augmentation after significant weight loss to restore lost volume as well. Implants can also form the foundation of breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.
Make a connection with the team at Kaufman Plastic Surgery through our video resources and learn more about our approach. Every breast augmentation involves making a number of decisions, like whether to choose saline or silicone implants and which implant size can help you get your dream look.
Breast Augmentation Primer
Read about these topics and more:
- Breast implants
- Implant placement
- Whether you need a breast lift
- The risks associated with implants
Before your breast enlargement, you’ll schedule a consultation at Kaufman Plastic Surgery. During this visit, we’ll discuss your breast augmentation expectations, as well as options for incision placement, implant placement, and desired post-operative breast size.
Oftentimes, bringing in photographs of your ideal proportions can help us better determine together the best methods to help you meet those goals. We can use Vectra 3D imaging to show you what a variety of implants could look like on your own body, and we’ll upload these views to your TouchMD account so you can consider them in more detail and show them to loved ones after your visit. Finally, you’ll be given detailed instructions to follow before and after your surgery, helping you feel more confident about exactly what to expect from your procedure.
Preparing for Your Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation typically takes about 1 to 2 hours, depending on whether additional procedures are scheduled at the same time. You can plan on returning home shortly after your surgery is completed, as breast enlargement is performed as an outpatient procedure.
Recovery & Results
Recovery from your breast augmentation usually means a few days of down time plus a week of reduced activity. If you feel sore or uncomfortable, ice packs and pain medications can help. Over time, you can get back to your normal routine, and your enhanced figure will become more and more apparent as bruising and swelling fade.
Seeing your final results after breast augmentation can take a few months or more, so it’s important to be patient with the process. As healing continues, your fuller, sexier shape will emerge, revealing new contours that you’ll love in private just as much as you love showing them off.
Please call us at 916-983-9895 to schedule an appointment or request a consultation online.