At The Natural Result / Center for Aesthetic Artistry, our team is dedicated to helping you enhance your natural beauty through rejuvenating skincare. Our patients can choose from various facial treatments and products to meet their personal needs.
Need a product refill or a new supply? We will send it to you! Just give our office a call at 916-983-9895. If you can’t make it into the office to get your products, we are happy to mail them out to you with an additional charge for shipping.
Request Your Consult
What to Expect
We offer a number of customized skin care solutions for your unique needs. We want to help you bring out the best in your natural appearance with the skincare option that’s right for you.
Depending on your skin’s needs, facials offer the necessary pampering to ensure a smoother texture, proper hydration, a glowing complexion, fewer breakouts and firmer skin.
- Customized Facial – This treatment is customized by our Medical Aestheticians to fit your specific facial needs. Add a mild peel designed to treat acne, refine pores, and soften fine lines and wrinkles for an additional cost.
- LED Custom Medical Facial – Customized to fit your specific skincare needs. Cleansing and steam will start the process, the ultrasonic spatula will exfoliate and aid in blackhead removal and pore refinement. Tailored facial serums and the addition of Red/Blue LED Light Therapy will further enhance your skin’s radiance.
- HydraFacial® – Suitable for all skin types, Vortex fusion technology removes dead skin cells and debris, reduces fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots and infuses antioxidants for ultimate skin rejuvenation.
These peels are customized by our Medical Aestheticians to correct many undesirable skin conditions, such as wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, large pores, acne and laxity.
- Radiance Peel – This superficial chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure in which an acid-based solution is applied to the face or decolletage to remove dead skin cells. After several minutes, the solution is removed, revealing smoother, more refined-looking skin. Results increase with multiple treatments.
- ZO Controlled Depth Peel – This peel is performed only in conjunction with a surgical procedure in the operating room. This mid-depth chemical peel uses 30% TCA as the active ingredient. The depth of the peel will be based on your level of sun damage and desired level of transformation. This peel is an excellent addition to any surgery for those looking to treat sun damaged skin on their face, neck, and chest.
- Vi-Peel – For all skin types, the powerful blend of ingredients in this peel work together to improve age spots, melasma, fine lines and wrinkles as it stimulates collagen for a healthier, firmer, more youthful complexion.
We provide facial waxing including the eyebrow, lip and chin areas. Other areas may be treated upon request.
ALASTIN SKINCARE is comprised of TriHex Technology®, which supports the skin’s ability to clear out damage caused by aging, as well as the environment, and replenish the skin with new healthy collagen and elastin. It is the only skin care line that has been clinically proven to do so! Remove, replenish, and restore is the ALASTIN SKINCARE way, which is definitely something we can get behind.
ZO Skin Health
Dr. Zein Obagi, a world-renowned skin health expert, started this new product line to take professional skincare solutions to a higher level. We stock many helpful, high-quality products from ZO for all skin types.
Born from decades of research that led to breakthroughs in antioxidants, the formulas in SkinCeuticals products penetrate optimally into the skin. The products are made in the USA to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.
The EltaMD® skincare product line uses innovative formulas that repair the visible signs of aging. We carry their highly rated, broad-spectrum sunscreen products that protect your skin from exposure to both UVA and UVB rays.
From sunlight, to pollution, to free radicals, this line goes way beyond UV. Colorescience® is focused on preventing skin damage with innovative products. Their sunscreens are mineral, not chemical, based for improved skin health.
This line of moisturizers, foundation and sunscreen uses an aloe-vera base and the company’s unique, patented Ceravitae® formulation. Ceravitae botanically mimics a type of cell in the human body that takes in oxygen via osmosis, producing collagen and elastin. This aerobic effect helps to make those vital productive cells work harder, allowing for the vital flow of oxygen to the skin.
Your Treatment Appointment
Prior to your skin care treatment, you will have a brief consultation with a skin care specialist who will help identify your needs. As you discuss your skin concerns and goals, we may recommend additional medical spa services to meet your needs and preferences.